Re: Old bug, old module - What should be right?

Julian Mehnle dijo [Sat, Mar 05, 2005 at 07:05:26PM +0100]:
> I was wrong.  A more substantial change (though not an incompatible one)
> is necessary in order to make Apache::DBILogger actually work with such a
> table:
>
> The module must properly use SQL quoting, which is supported by DBI.  The
> module actually quotes the to-be-inserted values already, but not the
> column names.  Here is a minimally invasive patch[1].
> (...)

Thanks a lot! Yes, it required basically nothing, and it just worked
fine. Thanks for correcting over five years of bugginness! :D

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@gwolf.org - (+52-55)1451-2244 / 5554-9450
PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23