RE: joining the Debian Perl Group

Greetings Carlo, and welcome to the group!

-----Original Message-----
From: Joachim Breitner [mailto:msg@joachim-breitner.de] On Behalf Of Joachim
Breitner
Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2005 5:21 AM
To: Carlo.Segre@iit.edu; debian-perl@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: joining the Debian Perl Group

Hi Carlo,

welcome on board. Feel free to add the packages to the SVN, instructions are
on http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/

Also skim through our (not very long) list of open bugs on bugs.debian.org
and see if you can fix a few.

And don't be disappointed if the Group is currently quite quiet - we are
still there. (Right guys?)

greetings,
nomeata

--