Re: Module::Packaged and Perl6::Slurp

Joachim Breitner sent the following bits through the ether:

> current Module::Packaged is unusable because of broken gentoo stuff, and
> is fixed in new version, which I just injected into our CVS. But this
> version is using Perl6::Slurp instead of File::Slurp. We could either
> revert these changes, and stick with File::Slurp, or package
> Perl6::Slurp (which would require Perl6::Export which in turn requires
> Filter::Simple). What do you think?

Oops. (I'm the author of Module::Packaged). I hadn't realised that
trying Perl6::Slurp would add so many deps. Want me to change back to
File::Slurp?

Leon
--
Leon Brocard.............................http://www.astray.com/
scribot.................................http://www.scribot.com/

... (You can have your cake) XOR (You can eat your cake)