pkg-perl at alioth (svn).

Hi,

Are you using our svn repository at alioth w/o problems? Look at the
output below:

stratus@deadhorse:~ $ svn ls svn://svn.debian.org/svn/d-i/
README
branches/
people/
tags/
trunk/
stratus@deadhorse:~ $ svn ls svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-perl/
svn: Can't open file '/svn/svn/pkg-perl/format': Permission denied

I've tried authenticating too but the problem is the same. I can see
the same thing with other repositories and not only pkg-perl. I guess
that it's something related with the lock problems that made the
alioth admin shutdown the (svn) web interface, no?

If you're having the same problems i'll open a request at alioth.d.o
or talk with wiggy, if not i'm lost. Any tip?

Thanks,
Gustavo Franco
p.s: I know that haydn migration is being planned...