Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 10:10:57 -0600
From: Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.org>
To: Alexander Zangerl <az@debian.org>, 249234@bugs.debian.org,
    debian-perl@lists.debian.org
Subject: libxtm-perl still maintained?

Hi,

Alexander: Are you still maintaining libxtm-perl? If so, please act on
this bug report - This module is already part of the current stable
release, and it would not be good to lose it for Sarge. The bug seems
quite simple to fix.

I am not uploading a NMU because I prefer hearing directly from
you. If you are not interested in maintaining this package anymore (or
you are willing to share the responsability with the pkg-perl group),
I suggest you to hand over maintainership to the Debian Perl Group.

If I don't get a reply from you, I will upload a NMU in around three
days - But I would really prefer having the pkg-perl group as the
maintainer, and it's too short notice to hijack.

Greetings,