Re: CVS -> SVN

Hi,

Am Do, den 10.06.2004 schrieb Joachim Breitner um 22:25:
> Thx. I guess as soon as we have moved the packages, that haven't been
> released yet (are there any), I can shut down (or at least lock down)
> the CVS.

Only packages that are in CVS that are not in SVN are:
libcourier-filter-perl
libhtml-template-associate-perl
libjavascript-perl

I also think that there are some minor changes in the CVS that are
probably not in the SVN, since the SVN was filled by the packages in the
debian archive, right? Should be mainly watch files...

As soon as these points is solved, I will shut down the CVS.

nomeata
--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner
Debian Developer