Re: pkg-perl: subversion.pod

Hi,

good work so far (skimming through it).

You might replace that part with scp with:

ssh-copy-id user@svn.debian.org

I guess it's the-more-supposed-to-be-this-way-way.

One question: Will svn-buildpackage load the .orig.tar.gz from the
debian archive, instead of recreating it from the svn rep? 'cause if
not, we will have problems when the same upstream version was already
uploaded once without svn. We had that problem with an older version of
cvs-buildpackage already...

nomeata

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner