Re: New packages available for upload

Allard Hoeve dijo [Sat, May 01, 2004 at 02:03:17PM +0200]:
> > I will go on with the others probably next week. And I will gradually
> > move the Perl modules I am maintaining to group maintenance also as
> > soon as I am more confident with cvs-debuild et. al.
>
> It is not as hard as you would think. I will try to update Joachim's
> cvs.txt with my experiences ASAP.

Thanks :)

...The problem is not that the document is hard to understand - the
problem is I have not got to read through it yet. :-/

> > BTW, I suppose we should be subscribed to each of the colectively
> > maintained packages in the PTS, right?
>
> I think so, but we could also subscribe debian-perl@debian.org to the
> list...

Yes, sounds like a better idea. In fact... Where does
pkg-perl-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org point to? I think that's
enough, sorry for making dust :)

Greetings,

--