Re: New packages available for upload

Hi,

Am Mo, den 26.04.2004 schrieb Gunnar Wolf um 21:56:
> Allard Hoeve dijo [Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 05:36:55PM +0100]:
> > (...)
> > > libfile-touch-perl_0.01-2.tar.gz
> >
> > Pure Perl.
> > (...)
> > > libperl6-export-perl_0.05-1.tar.gz
> > > libperl6-form-perl_0.03-1.tar.gz
> >
> > These are Pure Perl.
> >
> > Please let me know what you think is the best next course of action...
>
> Ok, I can upload them, as well as libperl6-slurp-perl (didn't see it
> listed). Just please file the ITP bug against wnpp (or tell me you
> don't want to do so - I will file it ;-) But the main interest, the
> packaging work and the credit should belong to you, I would only be
> the uploader).

The common practice (if you can say so, we didn't to too much yet :-))
in the Perl Group is that the maintainer field is
Maintainer: Debian Perl Group <pkg-perl-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>
and all who upload or want to be there are entered as Uploaders:. Please
add "Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org" there too, since I'd like to
see the Group's packages in my qa.d.o overview :-)

So I'd suggest:
Maintainer: Debian Perl Group <pkg-perl-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>
Uploaders: Allard Hoeve <allard@byte.nl>, Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@debian.org>, oachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org>

Allard is of course the one in the change log file, since he packaged
the packages.

I hope this makes sense to you. If you disagree, agree on something
else, I'm in Italy by then :-)

nomeata
--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner