Re: Orphaned packages

Hi Allard,

the dynamics are as follows:

  Do what you want to do.

Well, not quite, but close :-)

Since we are not really organized, have not hierachy or anything, the
Groups works by having members that do what should be done. So whenever
you see something that you want to do, just do it, and if you don't want
to do it, tell the others that there is something to do. The Group thing
ist mostly about helping each other and that the packages don't belong
to a single members (though of course it is best if the initial packager
keeps the package up-to-date).

Something like that :-)

nomeata

--