Re: Perl module packages looking for a new home

Hi,

I am currently too busy to take more packages, but that's why there is a
Group. Anyone else? The list of members according to alioth is pretty
impressive, but most of them have not yet starte do become active. Might
be a good time now.

nomeata

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner