Please give me some money

Qualifying for a m0ney grant is simple...

See if this works for you - see us t0day:
http://snqpoisoj.click.com-click.com.ph/click.php?id=mocolbi&ID=41

Best Wishes,
Tabatha Forrest

If you do not want these messages in the futre, see this page:
http://punkytvca.click.com-click.com.ph/click.php?id=mocolbx

This message sent Wed, 14 Apr 2004 09:23:49 -0400 by:
Money Solutions, Inc
P. O. B. 1200B
Oranjestad, Aruba

At least because you went to work for Frannie, you and I met. That was one good thing wasn't it, Jim? She looked at him and I could see all she wanted was for him to smile or nod or even just grunt his approval. He just looked at her.Nice titties huh, Billy? He winked at me. Mind you, with Cath pregnant you'll be doing all right soon, won't you?A saw?He pulled out a foil-topped bottle. ' ?Fraid it's not the real thing, Billy. We can't run to 'French Champagne' round here, but don't worry: you'll get used to it.I met him at the bus station; he'd refused my offer of a ride. He looked small, despite his size, a lonely man among the herds of travelers with sharper horizons than his.I had my doubts, but we needed a break. And Cath kept telling me to take it easy, reminding me what the doctor had said at my last medical about working too hard. We arranged to visit with Jim and Marion for a couple of days, then drive down to Chicago.My stomach was jumping as I rang the doorbell. The
 n Jim appeared. He was holding a tumbler loosely by the rim. He'd changed since we'd last seen each other. His face had fallen inwards: vertical lines ran from under his eyes across his cheeks and he'd lost a lot of hair.Nice titties huh, Billy? He winked at me. Mind you, with Cath pregnant you'll be doing all right soon, won't you?