Re: Module::Packaged and Perl6::Slurp

Hi,

cool that you are listen to this list...

Am Mo, den 22.03.2004 schrieb Leon Brocard um 00:04:
> Joachim Breitner sent the following bits through the ether:
> > current Module::Packaged is unusable because of broken gentoo stuff, and
> > is fixed in new version, which I just injected into our CVS. But this
> > version is using Perl6::Slurp instead of File::Slurp. We could either
> > revert these changes, and stick with File::Slurp, or package
> > Perl6::Slurp (which would require Perl6::Export which in turn requires
> > Filter::Simple). What do you think?
>
> Oops. (I'm the author of Module::Packaged). I hadn't realised that
> trying Perl6::Slurp would add so many deps. Want me to change back to
> File::Slurp?

Depends on whether you think that the dependencies are likely to be
useful for other Debian users too, and whether you think that
Perl6::Slurp as advantages. Filter::Simple looks really useful, not sure
about Perl6::Export and Perl6::Slurp. I think it's up to you...

nomeata
--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner
  JID: joachimbreitner@amessage.de | http://people.debian.org/~nomeata