Perl module packages looking for a new home

Hi,

The following Perl module packages are looking for a new home:

 * libfile-which-perl
 * libgetopt-argvfile-perl
 * libi18n-charset-perl
 * libi18n-langtags-perl
 * liblocale-codes-perl
 * liblocale-maketext-perl
 * liblocale-subcountry-perl
 * libroman-perl
 * libtest-simple-perl
 * libtext-autoformat-perl
 * libtext-format-perl
 * libtext-reform-perl
 * libunicode-map-perl
 * libunicode-maputf8-perl

I would like to ask the Debian Perl Group to take over maintainership.  If you
don't want these, I'll submit RFA's.

Most of the packages are up-to-pdate and only libtest-simple-perl has an bug
report.  A couple of notes:

 * libroman-perl: There's also a libtext-roman-perl but that latter module
   doesn't support uppercase which I'm using in debiandoc-sgml.
 * libgetopt-argvfile-perl: This module has onlybeen recently renamed from
   'libgetopt-argfile-perl' (I filed bug#234276 for removal from Debian),
   so leave the 'Replaces', etc. in there.  The only package depending on
   this already has been updated but users might have private depends.

Further, the following of these modules are also included in perl-modules:

 * libi18n-langtags-perl
 * liblocale-maketext-perl
 * libtest-simple-perl

I'll leave it to the new maintainership to decide what to do with these as
separate modules.

Thanks,
Ardo
--