Re: vrwq [#2731307]

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED ACKNOWLEDGEMENT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WE RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL -- DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.

Response times will vary, based on when you sent your e-mail and on total e-mail volume, but we work very hard to respond in a timely manner to all inquiries. Typically we get back to people within 24 hours. However, due to the high volume of e-mails in the month of January, response times will be slightly longer than normal.

Our hours of operation are:
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30 AM - 12:00 AM
Thursday 8:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Friday  8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
All times listed above are Eastern Standard Time.

In the meantime if you have questions about Weight Watchers®, we suggest you ask your leader. We also encourage you to visit our chat rooms and message boards to speak with other people about Weight Watchers.

Best wishes and thank you for your patience,
Weight Watchers

----- debian-perl@lists.debian.org Wrote -----
The message cannot be represented in 7-bit ASCII encoding and has been sent as a binary attachment.