    Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 11:46:14 +0100
    From: Ivo Marino <eim@mentors.debian.net>
    Subject: Sponsor search for libaudio-flac-perl
    To: debian-mentors <debian-mentors@lists.debian.org>

    Hello folks,

    Recently I have packaged the Perl module Audio::FLAC as Debian package
    libaudio-flac-perl, the package is 100% lintian compilant and has been
    tested successfully on Debian unstable along with Perl 5.8.0.

    At this point I am searching for a sponsor in order to upload this
    package to the official Debian unstable pool.

    I have uploaded the package, via dput, to the Debian Mentors Net (MDN)
    server, so if someone is interesting in sponsoring me, here is the URL:

        http://mentors.debian.net/debian/dists/unstable/main/binary-all/libaudio-flac-perl/

    Thanks for your interest in libaudio-flac-perl.
    Best regards,

     I.

    P.S. Actually I am not subscribed to this mailing list so please Cc: me
         directly (eim@mentors.debian.net) for any feedback. Thank you.

    ----- End forwarded message -----

So at this point if some Debian developer is interested to sponsor this
package just drop me a line.

Thanks in advantage for your interest.
Best regards,

 I.

P.S. As mentioned above I am also currently not subscribed to the Debian
     Perl mailing list so please Cc: me on any feedback. Thank you.

--
                        )/_
              _.--..---"-,--c_    Ivo Marino <eim@mentors.debian.net>