Re: Debian Perl Group upload: libnet-patricia-perl

I've checked it too (I didn't find a "Package to Upload" issue)...

build ok.

lintian almost ok:
W: libnet-patricia-perl:
package-installs-nonbinary-perl-in-usr-lib-perl5
usr/lib/perl5/Net/Patricia.pm

<QUOTE
FROM="http://lintian.debian.org/reports/Tpackage-installs-nonbinary-perl-in-usr-lib-perl5.html";>
Architecture-independent Perl code should be placed in /usr/share/perl5,
not /usr/lib/perl5.
</QUOTE>

install ok.