Re: Small error in http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/announcement.txt

Hi,

thanks for the hint, fixed it.  It is good to know that there are people
reading our files :-)

BTW, Group, we have 8 people, but we have to wait too long until the
third person checks the two packages in our "Packages to
Upload"-Tracker. I think it is a good policy to have each new package
checked (Just a rough glance if everything looks good) by at least 2
persons besides the packager, but we can't keep it if there are not
enough people checking it.

our trackers :-)

nomeata

--