Re: RFC: First draft of announcement in CVS

Hi,

thanks to Daniel for his work. Looks pretty good. I just changed some
language issues.

I only wonder about the salutation, maybe something more formal than
("Hi"). But I can't think of any suitable. Maybe skip it all together?

Should debian be "debian" or "Debian" or maybe mixed, depending on the
context (technical/social/whatever)?

As a Hint:
http://cvs.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/website/announcement.txt?cvsroot=pkg-perl
is the best place to track and examine changes.

If commited, the website should automatically update, but this still
seems to works unreliable. If it doesn't, just tell me.

nomeata

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner
  e-Mail: mail@joachim-breitner.de | Homepage: http://www.joachim-breitner.de