overload cannot find Scalar::Util::refaddr

I am getting the following error message, which I due to the Scalar::Util
module being outdated.

Undefined subroutine &Scalar::Util::refaddr called at /usr/share/perl/5.8.2/
overload.pm line 92.

The changelog for Scalar::Util shows that refaddr wasn't included until
release version 1.09, the version in libscalar-list-utils-perl is 1.07 and
the most recent version is 1.13.

Regards,
Thomas Yandell
Senior Developer
Highbury House Communications PLC
+44(0)322 611327

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor may it be copied in any way. If you are not the addressee indicated in the message, (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent to internet emails of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of this organisation shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. We Believe, But do not warrant that this e-mail and any attachments, are virus free. You should take full responsibility for virus checking