perl 5.8.0-18 on mips

Has anyone looked at why perl 5.8.0-18 is failing on the MIPS
architecture? Build logs are at
http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=mips&pkg=perl It's interesting to
note that 5.8.0-17 worked and it seems to fail because of three of the
tests from the test suite run. I see that bug 200215 [1] has been filed on
this issue on Jul 6th, but there's been no response.

I am in no rush to see resolution as I'm sure Brendan O'Dea will get to it
when he has time. I am curious as to what these SysV tests are and why
they're failing.

fwiw, gdbm is going into testing so perl will be near the top of the top
stalls for packages wanting into testing [1]. Perl was waiting for gdbm
amongst other issue(s?) like this one.

[1] http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/stalls.html

     Drew Daniels