libnet-perl needs a motivated maintainer...

I've posted here before, some time ago, looking for a new maintainer
for libnet-perl, because I think it's too low-level to hand over to
someone who isn't already interested enough in perl+debian to read
this list.

I don't have time to give this package the attention it needs; my last
update, already far too long ago, to finally include configuration
support after years of bugs being filed, produced more (in some ways
justified, in some ways not) flamage than I ever expected, and
although the problems are solvable, I do not have the time to
implement the proper solutions.

Mike