Re: Location of .pm for arch-dependent package?

> > Bah, I'd file a bug against lintian because lintian's maintainer
> > followed a dumb advice despite the disagreement of the perl maintainer.
>
> Yes, do file a new bug about it, that is going to be good... a good way to
> get yourself ignored at least.

So, it's safe to say that leaving the .pm files in /usr/lib does not
violate policy?

> A less frustrated advice would be to read about lintian-info (lintian -i)
> and overrides.

Yeah, I had already written an override, but was unsure of whether it
was really appropriate.  I had been looking at it as a last resort.

Thanks, both of you.

KEN

--
Kenneth J. Pronovici <pronovic@debian.org>
      - Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759