Re: Inconsistent perl module acceptance by ftpmasters

James Troup (james@nocrew.org) wrote:
> Ardo van Rangelrooij <ardo@debian.org> writes:
>
> > (Why?  Because it has the same indentation as the lines above it?
> > That's rather vague.),
>
> Are you deficient or something?  It's a quote from an email from the
> upstream author.  Did the email headers not give you a clue?

Oh wow, now I'm impressed.  You simply assumed it's a part of the quote
and we all now what 'assume' means.

No, I'm definitely not deficient or something.  There's no _clear_ sign
whether it's a part of the quote or a line added by the maintainer.  If
there is, please show it to me.  Some years ago a law in Italy was more
or less turned ineffective because a comma was in the wrong place.  If
some whitespace somewhere makes things ok for you, well...

> > He, I'm just trying to get some clarification here to know what
> > needs to be put in the copyright file.  That's all.
>
> Bullshit.  You're on a witch hunt and I'm having no further part in
> it.  *plonk*

Well, well.  Aren't we easily hurt.  I'm not on a witch hunt.  Your
job is apparently about interpretation and we apparently are not
allowed to question your interpration.  It's sad that someone like
you has that much power.

Thanks,
Ardo
--