db4.0's priority still keeps perl5.8 out of testing?!

Hello

If I understand
	http://qa.debian.org/debcheck.php?dist=unstable&package=perl
correctly, bug #164774 is the only one that keeps perl out of testing:
> Dependencies on libdb4.0 are causing packages like perl, python2.1, and
> vacation to violate policy due to priorities. It is either necessary to
> move all these packages to optional or move libdb4.0 to standard.

Matthew had problems building it and Ben closed the bug report after
fixing the problem.

But nobody actually uploaded a db4.0 version with a correct dependency!

bye,

-christian-

P.S.: Or can anybody tell my why else almost all of my packages like
      e.g. libbit-vector-perl won't go into testing?