Re: Perl 5.8.0 packages

I'm going to be on a semi-vacation for the next week. I will not have
access to my key and I will not be able to upload packages. I have one
package, libtemplate-perl that is effected and will need to be
rebuilt.

Feel free to NMU this package into the staging area and into the
archive.

There is a new upstream version that came out in last few days that I
haven't have a chance to look at. However, this can probably wait
until I return.

Please send me a mail me if/when you NMU. Thanks.

--
B. Mako Hill
mako@debian.org