Seeking new maintainers for libwww-perl, libnet-perl

The fact is, I do not have enough time, at this point, to devote to
maintaining what are fairly critical-path perl packages.

libnet-perl is going to need some special attention to address the
trainwreck of my attempt at debconfiscation.  All the pieces are there
to actually do a sweet job of configuration, but I don't have the time
to do it right.

It is hard to let libnet-perl (my first package) go, but 6 years seems
like a decent run of time to maintiain something, and I think it's in
everyone's best interests if I get out of the way.  I apologize if my
reluctance to do so has made this last transition harder.

Mike.