NMU of dh-make-perl
Paolo Molaro <email@example.com>, the dh-make-perl maintainer, appears to
I have prepared an NMU. Your input would be appriciated.
* Don't create a README.Debian file or use Emacs vars in changelog
* Use an extension on perl -pi invocations (closes: Bug#149295)
* Better $VERSION parsing, perhaps (closes: Bug#138517) might be better to
just ask CPAN(PLUS)?
* fix typo in manpage (closes: Bug#131937)
* CPANPLUS option (closes: Bug#143631)
* Fix binary-arch vs. binary-indep in rules.noxs
* Automatically add links to /usr/share/common-licenses for some common