Gtk-HandyCList

[Please CC me - I'm not on  the list]

hi,
  I'm working on a small program which requires the Gtk-HandyCList
module [1]. This is a simple wrapper script to act as a more
'perl-friendly' CList.
[1] http://search.cpan.org/search?dist=Gtk-HandyCList

As I've never packaged a perl module before, I thought I'd ask if anyone
else wants to do it. The module is quite short and simple, so I would
guess that It won't be much hassle for someone who's done it before.
If not, then is anyone willing to give any pointers on how to get
started.

Thanks

| Mark Howard               cam.ac.uk   mh344@ |
| http://www.tildemh.com    tildemh.com    mh@ |