Re: Perl 5.8.0 packages

Le Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 11:18:29PM +1000, Brendan O'Dea écrivait:
> The staging area has been created to allow developers to check that
> their affected package work with the new perl and are encouraged to
> upload or NMU the resulting packages to auric.debian.org:~bod/incoming
> to facilitate further testing.

I have uploaded my packages :
libdbd-mysql-perl, libdbd-pg-perl, liblocale-gettext-perl, libmsgcat-perl

Your announce does give no time frame about when the move to unstable will
happen. You should give a date so that the last day we have an
opportunity to track missing packages and massively NMU ... this is more
acceptable if the other maintainers are aware of it.