Re: Changes to @INC for 5.6.1 [UPDATE]

On Thu, Apr 26, 2001 at 01:01:40PM +1000, Brendan O'Dea wrote:
> Another problem has come to light.  Some packages are installing into
> perl's privlib.  This is rather nasty, as that directory will change in
> the 5.6.1 packages so all of these will break:
>
>   /usr/lib/perl/5.6.0
>     libapache-mod-perl

Now, I could be mistaken, but I'm fairly sure this is actually correct.
I certainly need to match the installed version of perl, so even if
the privlib is the incorrect place I would need to sync with 5.6.1
anyway.  Right?

Oh wait.  This might not be true any more now that I use a dynamically
linked libperl.so.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz                           Debian GNU/Linux Developer
Monta Vista Software                              Debian Security Team