Re: New Perl Packages Released

    Brendan> Perl module packagers should note that the procedure for
    Brendan> building packages has changed.

Just for clarification, what does:

Binary modules must specify a dependency on either perl or perl-base
with a minimum version of the perl package used to build the module,
and must additionally depend on the expansion of
perlapi-$Config{version}.

mean?  I don't understand "must aditionally depend on the expansion of
perlapi-$Config{version}; this looks more like Perl syntax than
the substvars syntax.  Is this meant to go into the control file
verbatim?

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters I and M and the number 19.
"Atatakaku natta kara, otaku to uchi no kazoku de, nani ka shimasen ka?"