Re: New perl packages

Brendan O'Dea <bod@debian.org> writes:

> New perl packages are currently being tested at:
>
>   deb http://people.debian.org/~bod perl/$(ARCH)/
>   deb-src http://people.debian.org/~bod perl/
>
> Currently there are i386, powerpc and sparc packages available.

. Did you have a look through the bug list in order to apply some fixes in you
packages? For instance, it would be great to get the #76966 fixed as soon as
possible, since the bug is back in your packages.

. Can a core package depend on a vendor package? (I know, I'm back again with
the cgi::fast issue :-)) If not, you'll have to install cgi::fast as a vendor
package and make it conflict with libcgi-pm-perl ... Otherwise, everything's OK.

Jérôme Marant <jerome.marant@free.fr>

Debian Activity Page:
http://jerome.marant.free.fr/debian