Re: problems with PDL/Slatec

On Mon, Jan 22, 2001 at 05:57:06PM +0100, Per-Olof ?strand wrote:
> It has been reported as a Debian bug, #58860  (333 days ago),  so it is
> a recognized problem, so I guess my question is more if someone has a
> neat solution to the problem.

Sorry about that.  I've been working [in my free time] on releasing an
upgraded pdl, and have been neglecting the slatec issue.

You should be able to gain slatec support by making sure that
these packages are installed: g77, mesag-dev, xlib6g-dev, dpkg-dev
getting the source (apt-get -source pdl), and building the
package yourself (dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot).

If this doesn't work, let me know.

Thanks,

--
Raul