Re: perl 5.00{5,4} dependancies

> > because it's in 5.005 tree, and DBD::Pg hidden in 5.005 tree, that cannot
> > be used by 5.6 due to some binary incompatibilities.
> Um, afaik perl 5.6 is fully binary compatable, and it certianly looks at
> the entire 5.005 tree.
I'm just nobody, and my woody's perl5.6 haven't got any 5.005 paths in its
INC,
what is more - when I put them there i.e. moved DBD::Pg files so that 5.6
can see them it failed badly.
I don't suspect it detected that I'm nobody and did it on purpose.
AFAIK things like mod_perl are very fragile and it is recommended by their
authors to use them with that version of perl they were compiled, i.e. -
when you change your perl, recompile your mod_perl.
hmm.. or was it the other way round - 5.00{.} can't see my 5.6 stuff..
and fails with running 5.6 libs...

oups...