Re: FWD: Re: ugh... erectile dysfunction (new errors)

I actually fixed this problem by purging all the perl stuff, then installing
it again.  perl -v now tells me 5.6.0.

The problem, as someone else pointed out, is in the Date::Dumper modules is
screwed up.  There is a version conflict between its .pm and its .so file.
I have no idea how this occured.  If simply replacing the .pm file with the
current version is all thats necessary, I would be greatful for someone
sending me that file from their system.  I believe its Dumper.pm.

-Aaron