More experimental 5.6.0 debs

On Thu, Apr 20, 2000 at 04:05:15AM +1000, I wrote:
>These are intended to demonstrate the suggested build/split only, so are
>missing a fair bit of stuff.  I've put them at

It appears that the perl binary may be built without -ldb or -lgdbm
successfully, and these libraries link dynamically when DB_File.so or
GDBM_File.so is loaded.

This allows the Pre-Depend of libdb and libgdbmg1 to be moved from
perl-5.6-base to perl-5.6 .

Regards,
--
Brendan O'Dea                                        bod@compusol.com.au
Compusol Pty. Limited                  (NSW, Australia)  +61 2 9809 0133