perl problem

Hello, Darren -- your latest perl upload is stuck in Incoming because:

joeyh@master:/home/Debian/ftp/private/project/Incoming/REJECT>cat
perl-5.005_5.005.03-5_i386.reason
Rejected: PGP signature check failed on perl-5.005_5.005.03-5_i386.changes'.
gpg: Signature made Mon Jan  3 20:50:02 2000 CST using DSA key ID 07989793

I cannot verify the signature on my local box either. The only gpg key that
appears in the keyring is this one:

joey@kite:~>gpg -v --list-keys torin@daft.com
pub  1024R/BED4BB39 1992-12-24 Darren/Torin/Who Ever... <torin@daft.com>
sig        BED4BB39 1994-11-13  Darren/Torin/Who Ever... <torin@daft.com>

I hope you can re-upload with the old key -- this package of perl is
essential to getting properly working base system and boot floppies, and it
has been a hangup too long already.

if you cannot re-upload, or you're having some problem with getting in
keyring, I would be happy to verify and build the package myself and make a
NMU.

--
see shy jo