Modules in arch-lib

I have som problems now with perl-5.6-thread-multi.

Many modules is installed in
  /usr/lib/perl5/5.6/i386-linux

but not in
  /usr/lib/perl5/5.6/i386-linux-thread-multi

That's not god...

As an example; I was looking att the package 'snap' that depends on
perl-5.005-thread.  I started trying to fix it by substituting
  #!/usr/bin/perl

with
  #!/usr/bin/perl-5.6-thread-multi

But it depends on Time::Hires, Curses, Term::Readline and a couple of
other things, and those should be compiled separately for
5.6-thread-multi.

CPAN.pm says the packages are installed even if they exist in the
wrong arch.  And upon force install, it suggest uninstalling the
packages in the other arch.

I suggest that all perl modules installed in arch should be installed
in all availible arches.  Expecially i386-linux-thread-multi.

--
/ Jonas  -  http://jonas.liljegren.org/myself/en/index.html