Thank Raphael Hertzog for perl upgrade

The upgrade is almost finished.  Raphael, please keep up these
posts until it is done.
  Thank Raphael for the concerted effort over many weeks to
make the upgrade happen (including helping design the  upgrade,
writing instructions, numerous NMUs...)  Without him, it would
have been much slower and more painful.
  Thanks to everyone else who has worked on the upgrade.

(I only did my 4 or 5 packages, so I don't receive much
 praise !)

*Raphael Hertzog wrote:  in Packages to update ! 9 only ...

--
John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>,  lapeyre@debian.org