New libnet-perl package available for testing...

I believe I've converted libnet-perl to work with the new perl policy.
At the same time, I've also converted it to use debhelper.  Ah, peer
pressure. :-)

So, since I made a couple of major changes at once, I'd be much
appreciative if people could retrieve it from:

http://master.debian.org/~mdorman/

and take a look at it and get back to me.  I plan to work on my other
packages today and tomorrow, so the sooner people can say yea or nay,
the sooner I can get my 15+ packages redone.

Thanks,

Mike.