Re: building new perl-versioned packages

	     No need to answer the post below. I am alread trying
to build a perl based package (pdl).  I am having a lot of trouble building
the package (probably the fault is with the pdl, not with the
perl package.)   I'll post the results.

--
John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>,  lapeyre@debian.org