Re: new version (0.10) of perl packages today

Le Mon, Jun 28, 1999 at 12:19:16PM -0700, Darren/Torin/Who Ever... écrivait:
> I'm planning on announcing this on debian-devel after I upload them and
> give people there 2 days to comment on them and then upload them to
> master.
>
> The other option that I like is to just upload them to master now since
> most of the bugs have been ironed out.
>
> I'd prefer the first one though.

Considering the time they'll be in Incoming until installed, I prefer the
second solution. :) Anyway I'll take a look at them when they are
ready.

And when it is in Incoming, some auto-builders will build them for other
arches too, but i'm not sure ...

Hertzog Raphaël >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://prope.insa-lyon.fr/~rhertzog/