Re: Perl policy / Plans for the upgrade

Le Sat, Jun 19, 1999 at 04:31:52AM -0700, Darren/Torin/Who Ever... écrivait:
> So, shall I bundle this into the doc package?  At least at first gloss,
> it looks good to me.

Yes it's a good idea. You can build .txt or .html files with
debiandoc2{html,txt,...}, it may be a good idea to generate
them in the rules files.

> I will make available whatever I have at the end of the night tonight so
> that people can look at it...

Good.

FYI, I sent tuesday evening some news of debian-perl to Joey for inclusion
in DWN. I asked about testing the packages I made available on
pandora.debian.org but he's a bit late with DWN this week so i'll
ask him to update the URL where the latest perl packages can be found.

So Joey (I cced him), the latest perl packages that need to be tested
are (will be) at ftp://ftp.daft.com/pub/debian/experimental ...

Cheers,
--
Hertzog Raphaël >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://prope.insa-lyon.fr/~rhertzog/