name change

At OLS, the decision was made to use 'hppa' as the architecture string for the
PA-RISC port instead of 'parisc'.  The primary motivation is that the hppa
name is what all of the existing uses of the GNU toolchain are based on, and
being different for the Linux port just isn't worth the hassle.

As a result, to meet the Debian expectation that the binary tree name matches
the architecture string, I've renamed the ports page at www.debian.org, and
am requesting that the debian-parisc mailing list be renamed debian-hppa.  I
will report again when this is done.  I hope, and assume, that we can do this
without losing the current subscription list, or list archive content.

Bdale