Google Season of Docs (GSoD) 2024 - Organization Application

Dear Outreach Team

The program Google Season of Docs (GSoD) 2024 is open for applications by organizations. For those who don't know, it's like Google Summer of Code (GSoC), but for documentation instead of code. The objective is to "create, update or improve" documentation of FOSS projects [1]. The deadline is April 2, 2024, a little more than 2 weeks from now.

Doing a fast check on the Debian wiki and mailing lists, I saw that the project applied at least once but wasn't accepted. People commented on the possibility of applying other years, but didn't go through.

I would like to know if the Debian Project intends to apply for this year's GSoD. I would like to apply as a technical writer (mentored). I am a Debian contributor for a few years and aspire to became a Debian Developer.

[1] https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs

Kind regards

Felipe Maia
<https://wiki.debian.org/FelipeMaia>