Help regarding GSoC 24

Hey, I am Anurag, a student, this is my first email to the Debian outreach mailing list, let me know if I am doing something wrong here.
So I had two doubts in my mind:
  1. Is there any specific proposal format for the projects for Debian, or should I go with the one provided on the GSoC docs page for contributors?
  2. I am interested in the Android tools project, there are some tasks that we have to do for the application, so my doubt is that if I can directly open a pull request in the Debian Salsa git or do I have to do something else? can someone please guide me here