Regarding contribution to Debian in Google Summer of Code

Respected Sir/Ma’am,

My name is Manav P Gondalia, and I am writing to express my interest in participating in Google Summer of Code and contributing to Debian. I have been following Debian’s development for several months now and have been using it personally for more than a year now, and I am impressed with the impact it has made on the open-source community as well as how much it is loved by the developer community.

I am currently a pre-final year undergraduate student in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) pursuing my BTech from the Indian Institute of Technology(IIT), Patna and I have a strong background in C++, Data Structures and Algorithms and Competitive Programming.

I request you to guide me regarding the areas/projects where it would be possible for me to make meaningful and impactful contributions for Debian and if possible provide me some starting guides/resources to begin with.

I am confident that my skills and passion will allow me to make a meaningful contributions to Debian.

Manav P Gondalia
3rd Year B.Tech. | Department of Computer Science and Engineering(CSE)
Indian Institute of Technology(IIT), Patna