Re: Application for DebConf 2022 Sponsorship

Hi Caleb,

please create yourself an account and register for the DebConf22 at
https://debconf22.debconf.org/register/ .

In Step 7 state that you would like to have bursary assistance for travel, accommodation and food.

Fill the sections "My contributions to Debian" and "My plans for DebCamp or DebConf" diligently as these will be used to assess your eligibility.

Please follow the visa process as outlined at https://debconf22.debconf.org/about/visas/ as well as Nigerian citizens need a visa to travel to Kosovo. Note that this involves sending your passport to either Istanbul or New York and providing a health insurance among a few - typically less problematic - requirements. Please be prepared to fulfill these requirements to be able to obtain a visa, so read through them well.

Kind regards,
Daniel