Re: GSoC 2021

On 03/02/2021 08:53, Abhijith PA wrote:
Hello.

On 03/02/21 02:16 PM, Aditya Pratap Singh wrote:
Hi,
I have not yet seen any GSoC announcement this year.
As far as I know the application period has started.  Will Debian
participate this year?

Sorry if its just me who missed some announcement.

AFAIK, Debian project is planning to participate in GSoC 2021. But we
are at the initial stage of discussion. Watch out for the
announcements.

--abhijith

Cool, thank you,

In terms of promotion, opportunities, Libreplanet is on 20th / 21st March so it may be worth seeing if there can be a mention during the event. I am in touch with the FSF so may be able to help with this.

Regards

Paul

--
Paul Sutton